The complex challenges of a social, environmental and economic nature that contemporary societies are facing, highlighted by the 2030 Agenda on the sustainable development of the United Nations, require the intervention of new professional figures able to interpret the present and propose solutions and innovative design visions. This epochal challenge is based on an individual assumption of consciousness and on the descent into the field of every organization: institutions, companies, associations, profit and non-profit sectors, consortia, committees and any other form of organized collaboration. The reorientation of organizations along the lines of responsibility and social relevance requires human resources capable of accompanying and facilitating its implementation.
The Executive Master is carried out in collaboration with Cittadellarte-Fondazione Pistoletto which since the 1990s has trained thousands of students in the profession of facilitators of social transformation within the most diverse public and private, commercial, industrial, third sector, cultural organizations.
Thanks to the collaboration between the Politecnico di Milano and Cittadellarte, the Executive Master provides an innovative approach that integrates techniques and approach of Design with the "sensibilities" of Art, to decline social and environmental commitment in a profession.
The Executive Master is an immersive collective experience, which takes place entirely in Biella at Cittadellarte-Fondazione Pistoletto, to also provide teamwork skills, making use of the collaboration of Italian and international companies and organizations in the field of social innovation and social engagement.
To form figures capable of accompanying, facilitating, promoting the reorientation along the perspectives of sustainability and the increasingly urgent and necessary responsibility of every organization, whether private or public, commercial or non-profit.
The Executive Master is dedicated to professionals and is aimed at providing skills to identify and provide a concrete response to the needs of change and social innovation in the design of systems and services by organizations, public administrations and profit and non-profit companies aware of the fact that listening to communities and territories, social and environmental responsibility today are not only complementary business factors, but which in fact are potential competitive factors.
Outgoing figures (communication creative, process innovation and design consultants and new services, project managers and development managers) will be characterized by specialized skills for the design and management of complex projects with a high social impact in the public and private sector.
Employment opportunities as a responsible innovation facilitator, expert for the conception, development and management of projects that intend to act positively on the environment and the communities are numerous.
- in the Public Administrations, as a person in charge of Social and Environmental Development Policies, Sustainable Innovation Policies, etc .;
- in manufacturing and service companies for internal processes of product innovation, internal reorganization, relations with the territory;
- in multinational companies and NGOs as the most advanced and incisive CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) expert.
as an Entrepreneur in the field of social and sustainable innovation:
- creating new business;
- starting its own start-up;
- creating spin-offs with a strong creative and social vocation by existing companies or organizations.
- introducing radical and sustainability / socially oriented innovations within its organization.
as a Freelancer:
- in the public, for agencies, local authorities and public administrations;
- in the private sector, for companies (both creative and non-creative) on radical innovation and sustainability / socially oriented projects.