The Specializing Master provides the tools to be able to express itself in the field of work, right away, at good professional levels. Students can study the synergistic roles that the marketing and creative sectors of the company perform in the implementation of the most suitable strategies to conceive new types of products and services. In particular, in the concept of Brand-Extension, we will discuss how the project develops, from strategy and organization, to the design and planning of goods to be placed on the market.
The proposed training consists of 4 modules which enable students to grasp the necessary issues in order to to engage in the profession of Licensing Manager through the study of information related to the contexts of strategy, planning, communication and distribution.The didactic approach is of an innovative and interactive nature, as it deals with the themes dealt with in a synergic and transversal way, and correlates them with each other through a sort of "direction". The student will have the opportunity to link different subjects together, putting into practice the different areas of creativity with the partner companies.The training topics are crossed among them:
- Construction of Value: Merchandising, Brand-Extension, Licensing, Brand-Protection;
- Licensing Project: Marketing, Strategy, Communication, Distribution;
- Creative Process: Project Architecture, Design, Production, Service.
Traditional lessons alternate with case discussions, meetings with exponents of the business world, exercises and application works:
- Company Visit: field activities to enhance the skills acquired in the field;
- Project Work: brand-extension project commissioned by partner companies:
- Business Game: simulation game in which to experiment strategic skills and collaborative spirit.