The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits.
It prepares professionals to:
- Adapt corporate strategy through the implementation of integrated services and products.
- Add value in companies, contributing to the development of innovative ideas to exploit digital tools and implement new business models.
- Build T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage digital expertise and become industry leaders.
- Create and protect a company’s web reputation, adopting new digital communication channels.
- Extract, clean, interpret, communicate and protect information coming from complex data analysis.
- Reinvent the customer experience, exploiting new digital channels and techniques useful for the overall organization, from marketing to sales to distribution.
- Reengineer operational processes, gaining a wide understanding of the potential changes in firm practices to adapt to new digital technologies.
- Understand the threats of cyber risk and the protection methodologies expected by cyber law.
Learning methods and key courses
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Focus on business transformation
- Soft skills and leadership capabilities, complemented by ethics and social responsibility
- Understanding environmental change dynamics, digitization and strategic management
Students with a BA who want to integrate theoretical and practical knowledge in order to start a career in the digital ecosystem, including consulting firms, IT providers and digital agencies. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%