The digital ecosystem impacts every business: the transformation affects organisational structures, brand positioning, customer experience, marketing and communication strategies, as well as the integration of back-end processes.
IT providers and agencies are devoting substantial resources to support businesses to carry out impactful digital initiatives and succeed in their digital transformation process.
This Business Transformation - Major del Master in Management & Technology at Luiss Business School develops digital capabilities, managerial skills and leadership techniques required to succeed in firms operating in the digital ecosystem or in businesses undergoing a digital transformation process.
The program aims to prepare professional capable of:
- adapting corporate strategies through the implementation of integratedservices and products
- adding value in companies, contributing to the development of innovative ideas
- building T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage digital expertise and become industry leaders
- creating and protecting a company’s web reputation, adopting new digital communication channels
- extract, interpreting and protecting information coming from complex data analysis
- reinventing the customer experience, exploiting new digital channels and techniques useful for the whole organisation
- reengineering operational processes, gaining a wide understanding of the potential changes in firm practices to adapt to new digital technologies
- understanding the protection methods expected by cyber law.
The programme puts students on career paths in a wide range of organisations in the industry, in positions such as:
- Digital Communication Manager
- Digital Insights Analyst
- Digital Officer
- Digital Strategist
- Customer Relationship Manager
- CX and UX Consultant
- IT Consultant
- Strategic Consultant
Learning methods and key courses
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Focus on business transformation
- Soft skills and leadership capabilities, complemented by ethics and social responsibility
- Understanding environmental change dynamics, digitization and strategic management
Students with a BA who want to integrate theoretical and practical knowledge in order to start a career in the digital ecosystem, including consulting firms, IT providers and digital agencies. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%