Start date: September 2020
Format: Full time
Duration: 12 months
Fee: € 19.500
Teaching language: English
Location:MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy), Neoma Business School (Reims, France)
Admission Requirements: 4-year Bachelor's degree, 3-year Bachelor’s degree + 1 year of professional experience or 240 ECTS
The International Master in Luxury Management seeks to teach the fundamentals of operating in the Luxury goods industry, with a specific focus on enabling students with a managerial background to acquire a keen awareness and the attributes that will enable them to assume the broader tasks and responsibilities unique to the luxury brands industry.
The International Master in Luxury Management (IMLUX) is a 12-month programme developed in partnership with NEOMA Business School.The students of IMLUX divide their time between studying in Reims, the capital and largest city in France’s Champagne region, and Milan, one of the world’s premier fashion centres. The Master is also offered in partnership with Prada Group and Champagne Taittinger and sees the collaboration of top luxury companies, such as Vivienne Westwood, Luxottica, Marni and OTB.
The course, entirely taught in English, will teach students the importance of combining traditional managerial practices and theories with the concepts and methodologies required to meet the needs of the modern luxury goods industry.
These are achieved through a number of formative and hands-on methodologies, including:
- Teaching and instilling the fundamentals of luxury management, with special attention paid to the supplementation of the skills and knowledge essential to luxury brand management and therefore not typically taught in conventional management studies.
- Providing outlets for students to get in touch with key players in the industry, allowing for the development of meaningful connections and networking opportunities.
- Providing students with opportunities to gain work experience in cooperation with luxury-based companies to assist in the progression of working aptitude and skills.
For updated deadlines for applications and further information, please visit www.som.polimi.it/imlux
For more information and assistance with your application, please write to email@example.com
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications