The Executive MBA by MIB School of Management in Italy differs for a concrete approach, flexibility, internationality, career support, customization of content: these are the elements that make it special this MBA.
Today managers are expected to be creative and innovative thinkers and to provide new inspirations within their companies.
Our EMBA Graduates are ready to take on this challenge.
One of the most distinctive features of the Executive MBA is the central role of the Leadership Development Track.
The Executive MBA is aimed at Managers, Middle Managers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals,engaging and rewarding experience to:
- Gain a high responsibility, inspiring professional career
- Reposition themselves in the job market
- Run their companies more efficiently
- Widen their personal and professional network
500 hours in 23 months, subdivided into: 20 weekends (Friday-Saturday) and 3 weeks on-campus in Trieste.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications