Based at the School of Arts Studio 3 Gallery, you are involved in all aspects of the running of the Gallery. You work closely with partner organisations such as Canterbury museums and the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA).
You have the opportunity to develop your own project, working within the Gallery’s exhibition programme.
This programme aims to:
- create and interpret knowledge at the forefront of the discipline through the development of critical, conceptual and practical abilities
- develop a self-directed programme of practice and related research
- contextualise and theorise practice in relation to, and through critical evaluation of, the work of contemporary practitioners and leading researchers within the discipline
- develop a comprehensive understanding of methodologies applicable to independent research
- sustain an advanced practice that encompasses the disciplines of writing, discussion and producing practice-based outcomes