Professionals with a background in business law who wish to expand their knowledge of commercial and corporate law or who also want to earn certification as a lawyer specialized in commercial and corporate law will find that the Master of Laws Degree in Corporate and Business Law suits them perfectly. You will learn to carry out your own economic analysis in the legal fields of commercial and corporate law and to understand complex economic interconnections.
With a Master of Laws Degree in Corporate and Business Law, you will
- gain the qualifications needed to take a leadership role in the important field of commercial law
- acquire the technical knowledge required for certification as an attorney specialized in commercial and corporate law
- be able to direct and advise negotiations on a national and an international level
- understand important economic interconnections, stretching across related fields of economic specializations
- be able to analyze and evaluate the relevant legal issues
Subject Modules in the Master of Laws in Corporate and Business Law:
- European and International Corporate Law
- German and European Commercial Law
- Corporate Capital Law
- Accounting and Tax Law
- Business Partnership Law
- Company-related legal fields
All classes are scheduled on the weekends and you can complete the course assignments by working with study materials (books, lecture notes, E-Learning) before and after class. That way you can combine your studies and your profession optimally.
Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation