The programme provides candidates with core knowledge in the functional areas of business management, in addition to developing the soft skills, which will be key drivers in achieving outstanding performance in positions of leadership.
It lasts 15 months. Students begin with preparatory courses and then focus on the core disciplinary areas. Finally, students select an elective track and an industry specialisation. The last 5 months students are involved in a Project Work within a company.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications