The Executive MBA at Cranfield School of Management is carefully designed to take you through different phases from laying foundations to application and integration.
Leadership development is at the heart of the Cranfield MBA and runs throughout your course, helping you develop the people skills that are necessary when working at a senior level of management.
Core Modules include:
Accounting, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Operations Management, Economics of Organisations and Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Global Macroeconomics and Business Environment, Project Management, , Strategic Management, Financial Management, Managing People and Leading Change, Challenges for Leaders and Leadership in Action.
The programme will support your career progression, preparing you to carry out senior strategic roles successfully or to build your own business.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of core aspects of business, as well as enhance your leadership skills.
- Carry out an individual project tailored to suit your organisation’s objectives or your personal interests.
- Study with a cohort of experienced internationally diverse professionals.
- Gain a qualification from a prestigious business school with a world-wide reputation.
- Gain international exposure by carrying out an international business assignment.
The Cranfield Executive MBA is suitable for:
- Experienced professionals who want a "real-world" business education which they can apply directly back to their workplace.
- Self-motivated managers who are keen to improve themselves, enhance their skills, knowledge and abilities, and become more effective leaders.
- Energetic entrepreneurs who want support to start a new business or grow their existing business.
- International class
- International faculty
- International study tours