The MBA at Cranfield School of Management is carefully designed to take you through different phases from laying foundations to application and integration.
Leadership development is at the heart of the Cranfield MBA and runs throughout your course, helping you develop the people skills that are necessary when working at a senior level of management.
Core Modules include:
Accounting, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Operations Management, Economics of Organisations and Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Global Macroeconomics and Business Environment, Project Management, , Strategic Management, Financial Management, Managing People and Leading Change, Challenges for Leaders and Leadership in Action.
The programme will support your career progression, preparing you to carry out senior strategic roles successfully or to build your own business.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of core aspects of business, as well as enhance your leadership skills.
- Carry out an individual project tailored to suit your organisation’s objectives or your personal interests.
- Study with a cohort of experienced internationally diverse professionals.
- Gain a qualification from a prestigious business school with a world-wide reputation.
- Gain international exposure by carrying out an international business assignment.
Our MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence.
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations.
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and are committed to developing themselves and others.
- International class
- International faculty
- International study tours