Start date: September 2020
Format: Full time
Duration: 12 months
Course fee: €16,500
Teaching language: English
Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)
Required qualifications: 3-year Bachelor's degree
The competencies that the Master aims at developing in candidates:
- Learn how to develop a new business idea from the concept design to the execution.
- Learn to introduce and manage innovations in a cost-effective and sustainable way.
- Identify new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses.
- Build your own personal network with managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators, and consultants from different industries and countries.
- Build managerial and organizational skills, and your capability to work in team.
The International Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IMIE) is designed for candidates who want to think and act as entrepreneurs and become innovative leaders. In fact, the emergence of new technologies and the broadening of global markets create continuous opportunities for new business development and challenge the established market positions.
The course is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months, starting in September with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform.
Then, the core courses in Innovation and Entrepreneurship are introduced on campus, students can also attend elective courses and finally do the Project Work — an opportunity for students to put into practice what they have learned over the previous months by carrying out a professional thesis or an internship.
The course also allows students to interact with the Polihub, the incubator of the Politecnico di Milano.
The master also offers the possibility of getting a MSc in Entrepreneurship from WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management by attending an additional year at WHU.
For updated deadlines for applications and further information, please visit www.som.polimi.it/imie
For more information and assistance with your application, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications