Why study Clinical Pharmacy Distance Learning at University of Manchester?
- Develop clinical, leadership and research skills while working as a pharmacist with our part-time distance and blended learning options.
- Study at a university ranked 5th in the UK for Pharmacy and Pharmacology (QS Rankings 2021).
- Our course is mapped to the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's post-registration foundation framework.
- Open up a new career, upskill or get more involved in research upon completion of this course.
- Front-line healthcare workers are supported with additional flexibility to align busy schedules with part-time study on our online programme.
The programme aims to enable students to develop
- advanced knowledge and understanding of the management of a range of chronic conditions;
- skills in medicines optimisation and be able to communicate with a range of healthcare professionals to promote the appropriate use of medicines
- skills in the critical evaluation of a range of health services literature.