Our course is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM). It will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the management processes and practices involved in the development and operation of projects. You will develop a broad range of knowledge and skills in the context of a range of organisations and the roles within them. As our course adopts a generic approach, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge within any industry or organisation.You may have a first degree from a variety of disciplines and wish to develop or further your existing career in project management
On successful completion of this course you can expect to be employed in project management roles in a wide range of industries and organisations.
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Management Context
- Research Design and Methods
- Cost and Financial Management
- Project Management Techniques
- Major Project for MSc Built Environment