In-keeping with its industry-focus our Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences accredited course is taught by experienced forensics practitioners. We’ll immerse you in a practical environment that closely emulates a real forensics laboratory. The analytical skills and expertise you gain apply equally well in the broader scientific and technological fields as they do in forensics.
Our Forensic Science Full-Time course at ARU, Anglia Ruskin University combines practical skills with high-level theoretical knowledge of the wide range of forensic techniques you need to apply at all stages of an investigation. Going further still, you’ll be trained to design and execute your own research project in a relevant area, which particularly interests you. This will include guidance on research methods, good practice, presentation and the application of your research.
This course will provide you with:
- the opportunity to acquire Masters level capabilities, knowledge and skills in diverse areas of forensic science from the crime scene to the court
- training in the design and execution of science-based research in an appropriate area of forensic science
- the opportunity to undertake a formal research programme in an appropriate area of forensic science.
- Evidence Collection and Management
- Mastering Forensic Evidence
- Mastering Forensic Analysis
- Specialised Topics
- Research Methods and Preparation
- Masters Research Project