- Excellent inter-disciplinary understanding of key concepts, theories and debates in the study of international affairs
- Excellent knowledge of international policy debates and principle issues from perspectives of both the global North and South
- Ability to undertake critical analysis of contemporary international policy issues and challenges
- Development of course specific practical skills such as policy analysis and policy advocacy, negotiation, mediation, communication and media relations.
The programme has a multi-disciplinary structure and draws on the teaching and research strengths of CISD and of the SOAS departments of International Politics, Law, Economics and area studies (especially of Asia, Africa and the Middle East) as well as a wide range of languages. Students choose a combination of courses to meet their specific professional needs and personal interests.
With a student population of around 4,000 from over 100 countries, our relatively small size ensures that we offer a friendly and welcoming environment while at the same time being able to take advantage of all University of London facilities.
- International class
- International faculty
- International study tours
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications