During your studies you will gain an understanding of key concepts in global management, strategy, finance, and marketing to prepare you to participate in the global business community. You direct your education by choosing one of our 10 specialisations to study, which range from International Business to Project Management.
With over 150 countries represented in LSBF’s student body, you will have access to an extensive network of fellow globally-minded business professionals. The Global MBA Online programme enhances your leadership, project planning, and critical thinking skills to thrive in the modern business world. To get more in-depth information about LSBF's online programmes and how studying online with us works.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world.
Designed for those who want to develop their career or take it in a new direction, Global MBA Online develops an industry-focussed, up-to-date knowledge base that will be vital to succeed in the modern international workplace.
Global MBA Online programme is made up of two parts:
Global MBA Online provides a carefully developed syllabus that reflects the international marketplace, combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers want. It is a challenging and intensive programme that examines fundamentals like finance, strategic marketing, operations management and human resources, with emphasis on building the tangible skills that will easily translate into the workplace.
- 4 core modules and 2 elective modules (10 ECTS credits each)
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project (30 ECTS credits)
After completing the enrolment process you will gain an access to our online platform and its vast array of learning tools. Your MBA studies will progress according to the timetable of your intake and the syllabus of the courses included in your programme.
The programme can last between 18 to 36 months. Each core and elective module has a duration of 10 weeks, with a break of two weeks in between.
After completing the modules, you will move on to the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project. Worth 80% of the final mark, this has a duration of 6 months and includes a number of Formative Assessments throughout the process. In the scope of the 6 months students have 4 weeks to submit their research proposal topic, which will count for 20% of the final mark, and 2 weeks for approval. Students then have 16 weeks to write their dissertation.