The programme uses examples from global industries where France excels to teach advanced marketing theory and techniques.
The MSc Marketing French Excellence at Neoma Business school prepares students for a career in international marketing by:
- Focusing on French centres of excellence as benchmarks for developing wide-ranging knowledge and understanding of France’s outstanding position in international marketing.
- Analysing in detail marketing strategy and tactics in different French industries to develop distinctive applicable techniques.
- Providing managerial and operational skills needed to excel in the world of international marketing.
- Studying recent developments in French academic research and practical problem-solving to develop the ability to adapt and innovate in real time.
A few of the possible jobs that students can aim for:
- Marketing Manager
- Category Manager
- Brand Manager
- Event Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
This experience can take the form of an internship (4-6 months), a job, or the creation of a start-up company in France or abroad.
Format: Full time
Short track : 15 months
Long track (2-year MSc option) : 12 months (1st year) + 15 months (2nd year)
Short track : €16,900
Long track (2-year MSc option) : €26,400
Teaching language: English
Short track : 4-year Bachelor’s degree
Long track (2-year MSc option) : 3-year Bachelor’s degree
Master of Science / "Grade de Master" / RNCP Registered Level 7 Qualification
Master of Science, "Grade de Master" / Level 7 Qualification on the RNCP (French Register of Professional Certifications) / RNCP sheet No. 35116, Advanced degree in international management