The MSc Economics is a specialist programme designed to provide you with rigorous training in theoretical and applied economics. The programme is ideal for those planning a career as a research economist in academia, the public sector, international institutions, economic or management consulting.
Unique features of the MSc in Economics are:
- Provides a solid grounding in modern economics.
- Comprehensive two-semester sequences in macroeconomics, microeconomics, and econometrics that cover the essential models and tools used by research economists.
- Training in relevant mathematical and statistical methods and how to conduct, assess, and supervise both theoretical and applied research in the field.
- Teaching by expert economists from Frontier Economics.
- Opportunity to obtain a one month paid internship at Frontier Economics, and a cash prize for outstanding achievement.
- Possibility to continue to the MRes Economics programme upon successful completion of the MSc