We have developed a modular postgraduate programme in clinical drug development designed to give you the necessary academic background and specialist skills needed to carry out clinical drug development in a contract research organisation, pharmaceutical industry or health service environment.
The programme will:
- Allow you the option to study on a flexible part-time basis, or by distance learning.
- Give you an understanding of the regulatory framework underlying clinical research.
- Teach you to understand the principles of laboratory methodologies applied to clinical trials.
- Give you understanding of the steps involved in developing and implementing new drugs.
- Cover the key areas of expertise needed for a successful clinical research programme.
- Develop your skills and understanding in clinical microbiology, and will give you a thorough knowledge of associated subjects such as molecular biology.