This programme will give you a comprehensive and holistic insight into the field of Cancer Therapeutics, covering all stages from the very basic cell and molecular biology underlying the development and pathogenesis of cancer as a disease, through pharmacology, drug development, novel therapeutics and cancer screening.
By undertaking this course you will be contributing to the growing need for scientists and clinicians to identify and promote the practical uses of molecular advances in pathology in the clinical environment.
This programme will:
- Give you a thorough grounding in the principles underlying cancer treatment
- Introduce you to the regulatory framework underlying clinical research
- Give you an understanding of the principles of laboratory methodologies applied to clinical trials
- Show you the steps involved in developing and implementing new treatments and how to apply this knowledge in your professional role
- Encourage you to contribute to the research activity and knowledge base in improving cancer care.