Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations. With the progressive levelling of the fields of technological and process know-how, the individual is indeed the one true discriminating factor. From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as: selection, hiring, training, communication, development and compensation.
This Master’s Degree course is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their competencies.
The course is structured over 12 months:
- 6 months of lectures, once per week
- 4 months of final project work
- 2 months internships in Dubai
- company visits
- cultural program
- networking events
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- Aula internacional
- Maestros internacionales
- Clases de lengua extranjera 100%
- Viaje de estudios en el extranjero
- Prácticas en el extranjero
- Formación en empresas internacionales
- Asistencia a los cursos en lugares extranjeros
- Emisión de títulos extranjeros