The MSc in Finance and Management at Cranfield School of Management is a one-year full-time course designed for both graduates looking to develop their knowledge of finance and management before seeking a first professional role, and for individuals who already have work experience in the area of finance or management and are looking to move ahead in their career.
The course combines a solid grounding in finance and management with relevant tools and techniques and how to apply them in the workplace. It is taught by faculty experts who have extensive industry experience and who regularly work with major global financial services organisations, multinationals and government agencies around the world.
The course is designed for:
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in finance and management before seeking their first professional role
- Professionals who already have work experience in the area of finance or management and are looking to take their career to the next level
- Business-like people who want a "real-world" education delivered by faculty who are actively engaged with business and finance
- Ambitious individuals who are keen to develop themselves, enhance their skills, knowledge and abilities
Terms 1 and 2
International Corporate Finance, Financial Markets Regulation, Research Methods in Finance, Valuation and Financial Modelling, Statistical Analysis, Accounting, Economics for Financial Markets, Organisational Management and Personal Development and Strategic Management.
Term 3 – 4 elective modules + thesis
Corporate Restructuring, Advanced Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Strategic Management Accounting, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Aula internacional
- Maestros internacionales
- Viaje de estudios en el extranjero