The Sport industry is the ultimate sophistication of the entertainment industry. From live events, to media, TV and Internet broadcasting; from Professional Sport Teams to Private Exclusive Sport Clubs. The management of these industries entities has experienced deep changes, requiring a new class of professionals skilled both in event management, media management, sport management and tourism management. The Client’s final satisfaction passes through several key issues that only a highly specialized Manager will be able to interpret the possible overlapping between Lifestyle, Luxury and needs of both physical and mental health, and will be able to manage and carry to success such sport ventures.
Deadline SCOLARSHIP : 35% until 29 Maggio
At the end of the Master, the students will be able to strengthen their professionalism or start their careers in relation to professional profiles such as:
- Sports Marketing Manager. Specialists capable of integrating corporate know-how with their own knowledge. From the study phase to the conceptual and design phase, right up to the opening of the company, the students will be able to take care of designing, managing, and developing a new marketing plan.
- Sport Event Manager. Professionals who meet the needs of event production companies, public institutions in the case of great events such as Olympic Games and World Championships of any discipline
- Sport Center Manager. Sport Centers are becoming multinational corporation and need managers able to move from country to country to share best practices and apply new development techniques.
- Sport Hotel Communication Director. Sport Travelling is one of the ultimate sophistication of the luxury touristic industry. Sports activities are matched with gourmand experiences and cultural exhibitions creating packages to be sold through sophisticated commercial strategies and exclusive communication tools.
- Sport Media Marketing & Sales Manager. Televisions, OTT Platforms are the digital future of the video entertainment which more and more often lands on the mobile and enriches the Sport Offer with a side dishes even more valuable than a final soccer match vision on your tablet.
- Sport Federation PR Manager. Those who are interested in the big picture will have the chance of understanding the social and economic impact of the Sport Industry and being ready to support Institutions such as Sport Federations in the creation of the resources necessary to promote the Sport Culture in a given Country.
Duration: One Year
Learning options: On Campus in Rome or in Dubai / Online
Attendance Formula: Part Time
Structure (duration – 1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- Internationale Klasse
- Internationale Lehrer
- Fremdsprachenunterricht 100%
- Studienreise im Ausland
- Prägenden Praktikum im Ausland
- Ausbildung bei internationalen Unternehmen
- Kursbesuch an ausländischen Standorten
- Frage ausländischer Qualifikationen