The aim of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master of Arts in Sustainability Management is to offer a predominantly professionally-oriented education for anyone aspiring to obtain a senior management position or an international business career in the field of Sustainability Management.
You will gain a professionally-oriented education that addresses sustainability challenges facing leaders in today’s complex work environments. SUMAS programs ensure the highest quality business education with a unique competitive edge in Sustainability Management to ensure your future success as a leader.
Experiential camps and practice-oriented projects will be guided by academics and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
- Small classes. Individual lectures upon request.
- Entry Requirements: Students admitted to graduate degree programs are demonstrably qualified for advanced academic study.
- Starting Dates: March, September (on campus); January, April, July, October (online).
- Campuses: Milan, Italy, EUR 20.000 - Gland, Switzerland, CHF 35.850.
- Online: CHF 14.100.
Length: 2 semesters (full-time program) or 4 semesters (part-time program).
Content: 8 core modules and 5 majors including projects in collaboration with our local and international partners, as well as a final dissertation based on empirical research.
Core modules include the following:
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Management
- Executive Leadership
- Development of Intercultural Skills
- Career Management
- Human Resource Management
- Final Capstone - Sustainability Consulting Project
Majors include the following:
- Sustainable Innovation: Energy, Water & Materials
- Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing
- Operation Management and Supply Chain: Green Production
- International Business and Biodiversity
- Sustainable Project Management
ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS (ACBSP)
SUMAS has been granted full accreditation in 2016. The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP is officially recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. The ACBSP accreditation covers business programs from approximately 2’400 higher education institutions internationally and encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- Internationale Lehrer
- Fremdsprachenunterricht 100%
- Ausbildung bei internationalen Unternehmen
- Kursbesuch an ausländischen Standorten
- Frage ausländischer Qualifikationen