The Executive Master in Business Administration program (EMBA) is the link between your current professional experience and your future. Our EMBA program provides you with a solid business foundation, allowing you to perform effectively in all areas of any organization.
The Diploma in Sustainable Business focusses on how companies can adapt their strategy and operations to embrace sustainability challenges and to manage the risks and opportunities in a responsible way.
The result is a program that shapes you into a self-aware, sustainability-conscious management professional and gives you the foundation to grow as a leader.
- You will undertake a personal transformation journey that will enable you to know yourself better, to explore your personal purpose and to nurture your capacity to lead yourself and others towards a better world. You will be immersed in a multi-faceted learning space that fosters your personal growth through soft skills courses, mentoring and reflective practices.
- You will get exposed to unconventional thinking beyond business-as-usual and will explore an outside-in perspective which redefines business strategies as being driven by sustainability challenges. You will discover innovative concepts and tools for tackling global issues related to the economic, environmental and social impact of business.
- You will accelerate your professional growth and will have the chance to make a positive contribution to a real organization within the program.
Duration: 1 year for full time option or 2 years for part time option
- 9 EMBA modules + 1 Elective & 5 Sustainability Specialization modules
- Each module takes approximately 2 weeks to complete
- Classes are scheduled in three day modules (Thursday to Saturady)
Project: The program includes a real-life project of approximately 250 hours, replacing the traditional thesis
Workload: Each module includes 3 days (27 hrs) of class time and 35-50 hrs of independent study
Business School Lausanne became the first business school in Europe to have its programs accredited by theAccreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in 1996. ACBSP is a specialized accrediting organization in the United States that reviews the quality and integrity of business degree programs with an emphasis on teaching and learning. The ACBSP accreditation ensures that the BSL degrees are globally recognized and valued.
- Internationale Klasse
- Internationale Lehrer