The aim of the MBA is to offer a predominantly professionally-oriented education that addresses sustainability challenges facing leaders in today’s complex work patterns. Your intellectual and creative capacities will be enhanced through both theoretical analysis and experiential projects undertaken under careful guidance of faculty composed by academics as well as experienced professionals in their own field.
The MBA blends business strategy, natural sciences and social sciences. Additionally, instruction in relevant research methodology is provided, directed towards the appropriate application of its results as a regular part of professional practice.
Applicants learn how to apply innovative solutions for a sustainable economy, society and environment.
- Small classes. Individual lectures upon request.
- Entry Requirements: Students admitted to graduate degree programs are demonstrably qualified for advanced academic study.
- Starting Dates: March, September (on campus); January, April, July, October (online).
- Campuses: Milan, Italy, EUR 25.800 - Gland, Switzerland, CHF 42.850.
- Online: CHF 17.200.
The aim of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master of Business Administration in Sustainability Management is to offer a predominantly professionally-oriented education that addresses sustainability challenges facing leaders in today’s complex work patterns. This Master Program is interdisciplinary since it blends business strategy, natural and social sciences.
Length: 2 semesters (full-time program) or 4 semesters (part-time program).
Content: 10 core modules and 5 majors including projects in collaboration with our local and international partners, as well as a final dissertation based on empirical research.
Core modules include the following:
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Management
- Executive Leadership
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Final Capstone - CEO Challenge
Majors include the following:
- Sustainable Innovation: Energy, Water & Materials
- Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing
- Operation Management and Supply Chain: Green Production
- International Business and Biodiversity
- Sustainable Project Management
ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS (ACBSP)
SUMAS has been granted full accreditation in 2016. The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP is officially recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. The ACBSP accreditation covers business programs from approximately 2’400 higher education institutions internationally and encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- Internationale Lehrer
- Fremdsprachenunterricht 100%
- Ausbildung bei internationalen Unternehmen
- Kursbesuch an ausländischen Standorten
- Frage ausländischer Qualifikationen