Start date: September
Format: Full time
Duration: 18 months
Course fee: €18,500
Teaching language: English
Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy), Strathclyde Business School (Glasgow, UK)
Required qualification: The ideal candidate has a 3- or 4-year Bachelor's degree (at least 180 ECTS) from an accredited institution in any discipline. An English proficiency certificate is mandatory.
- Develop a systematic understanding of knowledge of project management.
- Acquire a critical awareness of issues in project management
- Understand and evaluate a comprehensive range of research techniques
- Evaluate critically academic research, professional research, published case studies and media pronouncements on project management
- Enabling students to carry out original research in project management topics
- Assist the development of transferable skills (particularly teamwork, leadership, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation)
The International Master in Project Management (iMPM) offers a balanced programme of professional training at postgraduate level supported by the most recent research in the field. The course attracts applications from high calibre students from around the world and offers participants an opportunity to study in a highly international context, attending two institutions over the course of the programme. This course is targeted at fresh graduates who have recently completed a bachelor’s degree.
The programme aims at integrating the most recent approaches in Project Management with a cross-sectorial and intercultural perspective that focuses on managerial, behavioural and technical competencies shared over a 12-month full-time study period and a final project.
- First Level Master’s Degree in Project Management from Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Master of Science in Project Management from Strathclyde Business School, UK
- Internationale Klasse
- Internationale Lehrer
- Fremdsprachenunterricht 100%
- Studienreise im Ausland
- Prägenden Praktikum im Ausland
- Ausbildung bei internationalen Unternehmen
- Kursbesuch an ausländischen Standorten
- Frage ausländischer Qualifikationen