Companies and organizations are more aware than ever that one of their key assets when it comes to standing out from the competition is their team of people and, as such, the management and supervision of its Human Resources department. A company’s staff are the driving force behind the design, implementation and management of the business project. As such, it is crucial for companies to be increasingly oriented towards their employees. Therefore, Human Resources Managers must be professionals who are equipped to lead a department that connects and works with all of the company’s business activities and, at the same time, be able to adapt to changes in the environment. The department is at the core of the company’s strategy and the driving force behind generating a clear competitive advantage. The role of Human Resources must be at the very heart of the company’s strategy and its management, as it is a key factor in setting the company apart from its rivals.
The Master in Human Resources Management is designed to equip Human Resources professionals to respond to the needs and challenges of the market from the perspective of people management. Professionals who embrace change as the most effective way of generating competitive advantages, who can capitalize on new technologies, who have a solid grasp of the new generations of professionals joining the employment market, who fully understand the importance of the work/life balance and ethical conduct, and who are committed to developing, attracting and retaining talent as the best way to ensure success in the new business ecosystem.
This program is suitable for fully employed professionals, managers, since the distance learning mode gives the flexibility to schedule study patterns and tasks tailored to participants lifestyle.
- Focusing and Specializing
Develop the competencies required to address and enhance new needs in different areas of the organization. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for Human Resources industry companies.
In this first didactic module, you will have the opportunity to specialize in:
- Strategic HR
- Talent Development
- Human Behavior and Change Management
- Essential Soft Skills for HR Managers
- Be a Future-Oriented Leader
Learn about new trends & innovation in the Human Resources industry, with a focus on best practices of the future.
In particular, you will be prepared on following topics of Digital HR, New trends & Future Challenges for HR:
- Future Trends & Future Challenges of HR
- Best HR practices for 2021 (Case studies)
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Digital HR
- Capstone Project
Teamwork project with a scope to develop an HR plan that solves a business problem in the area of human resources, of an existing or fictitious companies in the HR Industry OR to work on a business challenge proposed by the participants to resolve a problem in the companies where participants work. All teams are guided from the initial phase of the project.
After the completion of the capstone project, students should be able to:
- Think critically
- Implement creative solutions and solve managerial problems
- Apply and connect theory with practice
- Communicate and present business reports/ideas more effectively
- Carry out business research and business analysis
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
- Work effectively in teams
- Communicate cross culturally and make compromises for a common goal
- Set goals and implement projects effectively
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications