The current business environment is evolving rapidly. Globalization, new information technologies and innovative distribution channels are changing the perspective of marketing. Companies are increasingly demanding more professionals capable of leading these changes and turning these opportunities into competitive advantages. The market demands professionals with solid training, who have a sound knowledge of new modern marketing and sales trends & technologies, with experience and insight into the organizational aspects that generate corporative value and who have solid managerial skills. Consumers are becoming more and more demanding and have access to greater information, so they are fully aware of what they want and need.
This Master offers to participants:
- Solid marketing & Sales advanced & intensive training and knowledge,
- Didactic methodology to upgrade skills necessary to respond effectively to the current market and to be the driver of change in your company and business
- Gives the ability to turn the existing technologies and current trends into a competitive professional advantage.
Participants will learn the current marketing & sales best practices and how they are successfully applied towards digital marketing business practices and social media.
This program is suitable for fully employed professionals and managers, since the distance learning mode gives the flexibility to schedule study patterns and tasks tailored to participants lifestyle.
- Focusing and Specializing
Develop the competencies required to address and enhance new needs in different areas of the organization. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for Marketing and Sales industry companies.
In this first didactic module, you will have the opportunity to specialize in:
- Mastering Marketing Management
- Mastering Sales Management
- Performance Digital Marketing & Sales
- Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Be a Future-Oriented Leader
Learn about new trends & innovation in the Marketing and Sales industry, with a focus on best practices of the future.
In particular, you will be prepared on following topics of New trends & Future Challenges in Marketing & Sales:
- Future Trends & Future Challenges of Marketing and Sales
- Marketing Innovation – New Product
- Best Marketing & Sales practices for 2021 (Case studies)
- Ethics in Sales & Marketing
- Capstone Project
Teamwork project with a scope to develop either a Marketing & Sales plan that will accomplish a business goal in the area of marketing and sales, of an existing or fictitious companies in the Marketing & Sales Industry OR to work on a business challenge proposed by the participants to resolve a problem in the companies where participants work. All teams are guided from the initial phase of the project.
After the completion of the capstone project, students should be able to:
- Think critically
- Implement creative solutions and solve managerial problems
- Apply and connect theory with practice
- Communicate and present business reports/ideas more effectively
- Carry out business research and business analysis
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
- Work effectively in teams
- Communicate cross culturally and make compromises for a common goal
- Set goals and implement projects effectively
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications