Are you interested in modern business administration and in exploring analytical management processes as welll as the role of social and environmental aspects in these processes? If the answer is yes, our Management & Sustainable Accounting and Finance Masters programme is right for you.
The Masters takes an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach to management. Topics such as climate change, big data, regulations by the European Union, bitcoins, and green financing are disucssed from different disciplinary perspectives. This equips you for innovative and effective work in diverse teams. Our programme harnesses the many synergies between accounting, corporate governance & auditing, finance & taxation.
More information: https://www.leuphana.de/en/graduate-school/master/course-offerings/managementsustainable-accounting-and-finance.html
This programme can not only open a career in business for you, but it can also lay the foundations for a subsequent doctorate.
- Qualitative research methods,
- Introduction to (non-)financial company reporting, sustainable corporate finance and sustainable management accounting.
- Quantitative research methods
- Module on sustainable corporate governance & auditing and a module on business valuation
- An elective allows you either to take a more in-depth look at your subject in practice or to attend classes from another Masters
- Conduct a research project
- Masters dissertation
Two electives allow you either further to consolidate your accounting and finance expertise or to explore aspects of other Masters programmes.