This course provides in-depth knowledge about the core issues and challenges of sustainable fashion and integrates responsible leadership applied to the fashion sector. Participants learn the art of sustainable fashion with a creative focus and a critical awareness that enables them to be an active player in the sustainable fashion industry.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
- Small classes. Individual lectures upon request.
- Entry Requirements: Students admitted to graduate degree programs are demonstrably qualified for advanced academic study.
- Starting Dates: March, September (on campus); January, April, July, October (online).
- Campuses: Milan, Italy, EUR 25.800 - Gland, Switzerland, CHF 42.850.
- Online: CHF 17.200.
Length: 2 semesters (full-time program) or 4 semesters (part-time program).
Content: 10 core modules and 5 majors including projects in collaboration with our local and international partners, as well as a final dissertation based on empirical research.
Core modules include the following:
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Management
- Executive Leadership
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Final Capstone - CEO Challenge
Majors include the following:
- Sustainable Fashion Management
- Designing Sustainable Fashion
- Developing Sustainable Business Models in the Luxury Sector
- Sustainable Innovation: Energy, Water & Materials
- Sustainable Project Management
ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS (ACBSP)
SUMAS has been granted full accreditation in 2016. The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP is officially recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. The ACBSP accreditation covers business programs from approximately 2’400 higher education institutions internationally and encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications