The International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 18-month Executive MBA aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, which allows the students to get the same diploma as traditional, class-based Executive MBAs. The program is in partnership with WOBI, the World of Business Ideas.The program is based on an innovative digital learning platform developed on Microsoft technology, which allows students to study and work together using the same tools that they use on a daily basis, both at home and in the office.With this breakthrough in the field of digital learning technology, our platform brings education into the work-life digital sphere of every student, in a simple, approachable way, never proposed before.
The Master is aimed at strengthening the managerial knowledge and skills of international professionals who want to invest in themselves and upgrade their position within their companies.
The program is made of:
- 10 courses
- 2 International Weeks (Milan or Mexico City & Buenos Aires)
- 1 Optional Week: Doing Business In China, Doing Business in Milan, Doing Business in the Silicon Valley
- Inspirational skills & personal development
- Project Work
The partnership with WOBI gives the students the unique chances to attend a program whose faculty is made also of the world’s top thinkers & doers in the field of management and business, such as Joseph Stiglitz or Richard Branson, and to join the world-class events organized by WOBI in cities like Bogota, Mexico City, Milan, Madrid, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications