Thanks to the Specialized Master in Arts and Culture Management at Rome Business school it will be possible to develop key managerial skills to manage and lead creative companies, organizations, creative and cultural events and artistic products. In addition, by holding this master in Rome, the Italian city of art par excellence, students will be in contact with works and museums “in the open” every day, thanks to ad hoc cultural programs to fully experience the “dolce vita” capitoline “.
Why choose our Specialized Master in Arts and Culture Management?
- A location of excellence like Rome: Rome is defined as an “open-air museum”. Our students will have the opportunity to experience the artistic and cultural atmosphere that characterizes this “caput mundi” city
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 16% salary increase upon completion of the master’s degree
- Networking: we have more than 221 partners of the largest companies in the world market and, thanks to our workshops and company visits in companies such as Rai, Maxxi, Arteconomy, students will have continuous opportunities and networking.
This program prepares graduates for leadership roles across the range of cultural organizations, including: festivals, publishing houses, music venues, performing arts, visual arts, film and video, radio and television, cultural heritage and museums, and communications technology organizations.
The course is structured over 12 months:
- 6 months of lectures, once per week
- 6 months of final project work
- company visits
- cultural program
- networking events
- International paid internship opportunities
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications