The Master in Cultural Management provides arts leaders and managers with a tailored business education emphasizing management, marketing and finance skills.
This program prepares graduates for leadership roles across the range of cultural organizations, including: festivals, publishing houses, music venues, performing arts, visual arts, film and video, radio and television, cultural heritage and museums, and communications technology organizations.
The course is structured over 12 months:
- 6 months of lectures, once per week
- 6 months of final project work
- company visits
- cultural program
- networking events
- International paid internship opportunities
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications