Our MIB program covers the cornerstones of international business and prepares you to work across different functions such as marketing, human resources, operations, business development, consulting, project management, strategy or international trade. You will acquire management and leadership skills and develop a strong business acumen.
- Acquire advanced business and management tools in all areas of business (marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and strategy) with a specific focus on international business
- Develop analytical skills by conducting a strategic analysis and market research
- Learn to develop and design global professional strategies and business plans
- Learn to make sound and informed decisions in an international business setting
- Refine essential soft skills such as problem solving, project management, effective communication, successful negotiations and leadership
With the BSL MIB, you can choose between the following degree options:
- Classical Master’s degree in business (MIB)
- Master’s degree in business with a preferred specialization (MIB with specialization)
Whether you take the classical program or you combine it with a specialization, you will earn a fully accredited master’s degree in business (120 ECTS credits).
Business School Lausanne became the first business school in Europe to have its programs accredited by theAccreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in 1996. ACBSP is a specialized accrediting organization in the United States that reviews the quality and integrity of business degree programs with an emphasis on teaching and learning. The ACBSP accreditation ensures that the BSL degrees are globally recognized and valued.
- International class
- International faculty