The Luiss Part-Time MBA offers the connections to your future whether your ambition lies in starting a business or changing a large organization, transforming your world or changing the wider world. The Luiss Part-Time MBA is your platform for new business thinking.
KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE THE Luiss Part-Time MBA
1. Your personalized MBA learning experience
Peer-to-peer learning and interaction through seminars, role-plays, case studies, business games and projects deliver a personalized experience for your MBA. Add in specialist labs for digital, entrepreneurial and communication skills and your MBA is tailored to ensure you reach your course goals.
2. From Italy to your world
Backed by the confederation representing the Italian corporate sector, Confindustria, wherever you look there are connections from classroom to company. Benefit from a network with over 2000 firms and highly qualified professionals who grow the MBA experience through workshops, conferences and meetings.
3. At the heart of Rome, at the summit of business education
There is no place like Rome. The city is a cultural melting pot, its historic center listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Rome inspires new business thinking. And as an EQUIS-accredited international business school, Luiss is part of a group of only 1% of the world’s top schools, ensuring the highest standards for your education.
4. The power of diversity
Driven by diversity in teaching and learning, the Luiss MBA powers an international experience. A multicultural classroom connects you to the world, learning from the experience of others, drawing on their diverse skills and embracing their approaches to problem solving
5. Weekend formula
The Part-Time MBA allows you to combine your work commitments and studies with a weekend formula. Classes are scheduled every other week, and the program can help you to improve your position within your current organization or to find new challenges.
Diploma and ECTS
The Part-Time MBA is a degree programme equivalent to a “Master Universitario di I livello” under the Italian university system. It provides students with 75 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System. At the end of the Programme, the Master’s Diploma “Master Universitario di I livello” will be conferred on participants who have passed exams or other assessment tests envisaged in the study program.
The 18-month curriculum offers the opportunity to achieve a highly personalised learning experience centered around the personal and professional development of the MBA participant.
Divided in 5 terms with lessons held every other weekend, the architecture of the programme builds on and leverages two main pillars:
- Core programme
- Tailored programme
The Essentials are meant to provide the basics of economics for the entire MBA and are preparatory for the Core Courses.
- Business Analytics & Statistics
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economics of Strategy
Core Courses are designed to strengthen participants’ managerial competences.
- Strategy I: Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption
- Accounting, Planning & Control I: Management Accounting
- Finance I: Corporate Finance
- Marketing I: Marketing Management & Customer Engagement
- Organisation I: Design Organisations for Digital Transformation
Core Pro Courses focus on enabling students to gain a practical understanding of the real business world.
- Strategy II: Empowering Growth and Mastering Strategy Execution
- Accounting, Planning & Control II – Planning & Control
- Finance II: Financial Valuation
- Marketing II: Marketing Intelligence
- Organisation II: Leading People and Getting Things Done
- Leading Strategic Innovations and Change
- Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation
- Technology Operations Management
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Project Management
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 80%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications