You will study at two UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Durham, UK and EBS, Germany. As the Durham-EBS Executive MBA is delivered entirely in English in a classroom setting, you can continue to work full-time whilst studying as most teaching is delivered once each month in three-day blocks (Thursday through to Saturday).
The programme’s strong international focus is also reflected in the core and elective modules, the diverse teaching faculty as well as the diversity of student backgrounds in each cohort. The business and alumni connections you gain will also support you in furthering your career.
This dual award draws on both UK-specific and European experience giving you an insight into leadership in today’s international business world.
Throughout the programme, you will explore the operations of global markets, understand how to lead transnational business relations and further build your international network of contacts. You will also be working alongside a diverse group of experienced business professionals and academics from the UK, Germany and around the world.
The Durham-EBS Executive MBA programme commences each September with a seven-day residential stay in Durham, England.
During the 18 month programme you will complete:
- Nine core modules; seven modules are delivered in Germany and two modules are delivered in Durham
- Three elective modules delivered in Germany, Durham or another international location
- A Strategic Business Project
The Durham-EBS Executive MBA is a two-year part-time programme that pairs flexibility with a truly international outlook. The programme is made up of:
- Two six-day residentials in Durham
- Twelve three-day core courses (Thursday to Saturday) in Germany
- Five three-day elective courses (Thursday to Saturday) in Germany, Durham or other international locations
- An optional international study week.