The MSc in Management at Cranfield School of Management is a full-time 13-month programme designed for graduates with little or no previous professional experience. The programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding you need to succeed in business. It will give you the confidence to tackle complex business challenges and prepare you to take on demanding managerial roles in the future.
Through your studies, you will gain a sound understanding of core management theories, concepts and techniques, and learn how to apply them in real-life situations.
It is designed for:
- Ambitious graduates with a good first degree who are passionate about business and want to prepare for their first management professional role
- Business professionals at the beginning of their career who aspire to take on their first line management role
- Individuals who wish to pursue a career in general management
Course key facts
You will learn about both the functional dimensions of management such as strategic management, operations, finance and marketing, and cross-functional aspects such as corporate responsibility, management consultancy, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Includes an emphasis on personal development: self-awareness, mental toughness, communication skills and teamwork.
- Includes a management consultancy simulation
- Includes a compulsory three-month internship project
- International class
- International faculty
- International study tours