It covers both low-level image processing and high-level interpretation using state-of-the-art machine learning methodologies. In addition, it offers high-level training in programming languages, tools and methods that are necessary for the design and implementation of practical computer vision systems. You will be taught by world-class researchers in the fields of multimedia analysis, vision-based surveillance, structure from motion and human motion analysis
This programme will:
- Give you experience of working on cutting-edge, live research projects, gaining hands-on experience.
- Provide you with the skills and knowledge that will prepare you for a career either in industry or in further research.
- Teach you the theoretical knowledge and practical application of methods in Computer Vision and Image Processing.
- Give you programming skills in Matlab or C/C++.
- School you in sophisticated data collection and analysis techniques.