Start date: September 2017
Format: Full time
Duration: 12 months (6 months at MIP, 6 months at Solvay)
Teaching language: English
Location: Milan, Italy and Brussels, Belgium
Required qualification: 4 or 5 year Bachelor's degree from Accredited Institutions, or 3 year Bachelor's degree + relevant working experience
The competencies that the Master aims at developing in candidates:
- Learn how to develop a new business idea from the concept design to the execution.
- Learn to introduce and manage innovations in a cost-effective and sustainable way.
- Identify new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses.
- Build your own personal network with managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators, and consultants from different industries and countries.
- Build managerial and organizational skills, and your capability to work in team.
The programme comprises three experiential modules:
1. The ‘New Venture Lab’ where they will have to act as an entrepreneur to create a business model of start-up from scratch.
2. The ‘Innovation-In-Action Lab’ where they will have to act as a business consultant in one established small or medium enterprise.
3. The ‘Corporate Entrepreneurship Lab’ where they will have to act as a team-member taking part in the launch of a new corporate project.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications