Start date: September 2020
Duration: 12 months
Course fee: € 16.500
Teaching language: English
Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)
Required qualification: 3-year bachelor’s degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS)
The master prepares, amongst others, for the following roles:
- PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL
Responsible for spend analysis, vendor qualification, supplier selection,
negotiation, contracting, vendor rating.
- LOGISTICS PROFESSIONAL
Responsible for organising physical flows, material handling in production and
distribution, transportation, warehousing, performance measurement.
- SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONAL
Responsible for demand management and forecasting, planning of supply,
production and distribution, analysis and reporting.
- CONSULTANT (specialising in supply chain and/or procurement management)
Responsible for analysis and redesign of supply chain and/or procurement
processes, the development and implementation of new strategies, and
information system deployment.
Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantage at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation. The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (iMSCPM) has been created to provide all the necessary skills to young graduates looking for a successful international career in supply chain and procurement management.
The programme offers a highly specialised qualification, with candidates receiving the Master Degree from the Politecnico di Milano. Below are some programme highlights:
- Start with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management
- International focus with exposure to global industries and an international faculty
- International Study Tour at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Practical focus with corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability
- Including soft skills for professional development
- Professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
GS1 Italy and Whirlpool are official partners of the iMSCPM.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications