Start date: September 2019
Format: Full time
Duration: 12 months
Fee: € 16.000
Teaching language: English
Location:MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy), Neoma Business School (Reims, France)
Admission Requirements: 4 year Bachelor's degree (minimum 240 ECTS) or 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
Managing the Luxury Value Chain: a 12 months full time programme, awarding an internationally recognised double degree by each University.
Through lectures ex cathedra, case studies, testimonials and Company visits students will gain a deep understanding of the Luxury Value Chain, that is the creation, management and distribution of value through the value chain and across industries.
The International Master in Luxury Management (IMLUX) is a 12-month programme developed in partnership with NEOMA Business Schooland in collaboration with GUCCI and Champagne Taittinger. The students of IMLUX are dividing their time between studying in Reims, the capital and largest city of the Champagne region in France, and Milan, one of the world’s premier fashion centres.
The course, entirely taught in English, will teach students the importance of combining traditional managerial practices and theories with concepts and methodologies required to meet the needs of the modern luxury goods industry. This requires superior and outstanding craftsmanship, excellent and cutting edge design skills, unique customer experience delivery throughout all interactions with customers, and the building of a strong meaning through branding.
These are achieved through a number of formative and hands-on methodologies, including:
- Teaching and instilling the fundamentals of luxury management, with special attention paid to the supplementation of skills and knowledge essential to luxury brand management and therefore not typically taught in conventional management studies.
- Providing outlets for students to get in touch with key players in the industry, allowing for the development of meaningful connections and networking opportunities.
- Providing students with opportunities to gain working experience in cooperation with luxury based companies to assist in the progression of working aptitude and skills.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications