Start date: September 2019
Format: Full time
Duration: from 18 to 22 months depending on student’s choice
Fee: € 17.500 for European candidates and € 19.500 for non-European candidates
Teaching language: English
Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Italy), Strathclyde Business School (UK), Toulouse Business School (France), Beijing Jiaotong University School of Economics and Management (China)
Required qualifications: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific disciplines and provide a valid English proficiency certificate
Particular emphasis is placed on topics of great relevance for technical university graduates, such as operations and supply chain management. Additionally, the program facilitates and stimulates the participation to the social, economic, cultural life of the hosting countries (e.g. with courses of local languages, seminars by local managers, company visits), as well as industry-related project work in close collaboration with industrial and service companies, forming the basis of the master thesis.
The Global Master in Industrial Management 4.0 (GMIM), provides managerial skills to students with a technical, particularly scientific or engineering background, focusing on the business skills relevant for pursuing managerial careers in international manufacturing and service industries.
The programme is conducted in a highly international environment with the possibility of studying in up to 3 institutions across Europe and Asia. The programme experience goes beyond the classroom and students will also participate in seminars with managers/industry experts and company visits.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Industrial Management from Strathclyde Business School
- First Level Master degree — Global Master in Industrial Management from Politecnico di Milano
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management, from Technische Universitaet Muenchen
- Diploma Supplement from Beijing Jiaotong University or Diplôme Grande Ecole, Master in Management from Toulouse Business School
For updated deadlines for applications and further information, please visit www.som.polimi.it/gmim
For more information and assistance with your application, please write to email@example.com
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 100%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications