This MSc Medical Molecular Biology course at University of westminster enables you to study cutting edge molecular methods employed for the understanding of molecular mechanisms of diseases and for their diagnosis and treatment. Your studies will be underpinned by essential knowledge in genetics, cell signalling and molecular medicine.
You will be offered the flexibility to select option modules that reflect your own interest in molecular biology and these will be combined with core modules and an independent research project. The course is suitable for newly qualified graduates, those employed in related work and those with medical qualifications.
Our Careers and Employability Service is here to support you to achieve your full potential.
With a growing network of over 3,000 employers around the world and a team of experienced careers consultants, we provide you with a variety of opportunities to work and develop new skills. As a University of Westminster student, you’ll have access to our services throughout your studies and after you graduate.
We can help you:
- find work placements, graduate jobs or voluntary experience related to your course
- discover international opportunities to enhance your employability
- write effective CVs and application forms
- develop your interview and enterprise skills
- plan your career with our career consultants
- gain insights into your chosen industry through mentoring
- meet employers and explore your career options at our employer fairs, careers presentations and networking events
BCS (The chartered Institute for IT), IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology), ACE (Engineering council accredited), IBMS (Institute of Biomedical Science), AfN (Association for Nutrition), Society of Biology, (BAcC) British Acupuncture Council