The aim of this course is to provide you with the agency to become catalysts of change for a sustainable future. You will embark on an ambitious learning journey along which you will;
- gain a deep understanding of key sustainability challenges and the importance of acting sustainably,
- build on your existing knowledge, skills and experience and those of your peers,
- develop the skills you will require to lead change through individual action, in business, government and society, seeSkills of a Change Agent
- undertake a work placement in which you can apply and reflect on your developing knowledge and skills and abilities as a change agent.
Graduates from this course are likely to develop their careers in several directions. You may, for example;
- work as a sustainability professional, including working as a sustainability consultant for an NGO, independent or government body or as a sustainability specialist in industry or commerce,
- return to your academic roots empowered to 'do things better' within a particular business sector,
- work in education, developing the sustainability literacy of future generations,
- establish your own social, community, or sustainability focused enterprise.
- System Pressures
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Governance and Behaviour Change
- Better Business
- Working Towards Change
- Research Methods and Dissertation