Our MSc Management maintains a good balance between theory and practical application, covering the key areas encountered within management. Throughout our course you will be encouraged to think critically about many different business issues, develop strategies and find solutions to a range of management problems while it aims to provide a broad understanding of management issues along with appropriate skills and techniques that may be expected to resolve them.
Our MSc Management course aims to prepare aspiring junior and middle managers for their future careers in public or private sector management and professional careers throughout the global economy by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level.
Core modules: PG Cert stage
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Contemporary Issues in International Management
Core modules: PG Dip stage
- International Marketing & Brand Management
- Finance for Decision Making
Core modules: MSc stage
- Postgraduate Major Project