What kind of skills and competence will students acquire?
- Profound theoretical knowledge of sound engineering arts;
- Ability to use technical solutions related to sound engineering arts;
- Theoretical knowledge of the basics of sound and film-sound engineering, and the creative process;
- Capability to solve conflict situations arising from the creative process;
- Awareness of the specifics of the music- and film industry and ability to apply this knowledge in the production of music- and film sound.
- International class
- International faculty
- Lessons in foreign language 50%
- International study tours
- International traineeship
- Traineeship at international companies
- Attendance of the master abroad
- Issuance of foreign diploma and certifications