Today, accessories make fashion. Shoes, jewerly, handbags and hats are the icons of style and taste, symbols of distinction and identity but also witnesses of the made in Italy quality. For this reason the major fashion brands always give more importance to accessories in its multiple interpretations requiring dedicated professionals.
The master provides the methodological tools and the design skills to become accessory designer, with professional application ranging from fashion to jewelry.
The Master is completely in English (Italian students will make revisions in Italian).
The Master is divided into:
Lectures, Workshops and Individual Labs.
The contents are about all aspects of accessory:
- Accessory & Luxury: culture, history, trends and market;
- Accessory Modelling: Rhyno;
- Accessory Graphics and Representation;
- Workshop: hat design;
- Workshop: eyewear design;
- Workshop: watch design;
- Workshop: jewelry design;
- Workshop: handbag design;
- Workshop: leather design;
- Workshop: luggage;
- Workshop: shoes design;
- Workshop: sportswear;
- Workshop: knitwear design;
- Workshop: presentation and portfolio;
- Final Thesis.
- International class