The Advanced Master in Financial Markets is designed to give students a much deeper understanding of financial markets than the one offered by graduate or classic post-graduate courses.
It focuses on creating bridges between theory and practice, as well as on the policy and strategic aspects of the current financial context.
It examines the connections between the different aspects of finance and the financial markets, as well as the connections between theory and practice of markets and between theory and policy making.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- understand the financial markets in a way that few students or even young professionals are able to
- make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses
- Be more effective and more creative in your professional environment and
- be a more accomplished performer in the financial sector able to progress faster to senior levels
The course offers a set of core courses and a choice between two options: Advanced Financial Markets and Advanced Finance.
- Advanced Finance: for students looking for a cutting-edge technical specialisation in quantitative finance
- Advanced Financial Markets: for students seeking to broaden their expertise further in financial markets
At the end of these courses, eglible students will perform a three-month internship in a leading financial institution.